Norsk Hydro ASA`s employees have purchased shares under a general arrangement offered to the employees of Norsk Hydro ASA each year.
All employees in Norway have been offered to purchase shares valued at NOK 10,000 with a 25 percent discount. 81 percent of the employees entitled to the offer have subscribed, and have each been allocated 300 shares at NOK 24.94 per share. The total number of shares allocated and transferred on April 30, 2012 is 981,300.
Norsk Hydro ASA holds 31,557,957 own shares after this transaction and the number of outstanding shares is 2,037,440,319.
The following primary insiders have under the above mentioned scheme each purchased 300 shares:
- President and CEO Svein Richard Brandtzæg, new holding is 63,147 shares
- Executive Vice President Jørgen C. Arentz Rostrup, new holding is 23,202 shares
- Executive Vice President Hilde Merete Aasheim, new holding is 11,412 shares
- Executive Vice President Kjetil Ebbesberg, new holding is 8,333 shares
- Executive Vice President Johnny Undeli, new holding is 13,432 shares
- Executive Vice President Tom Røtjer, new holding is 30,146 shares
- Executive Vice President Arvid Moss, new holding is 76,257 shares
- Executive Vice President Wenche Agerup, new holding is 20,937 shares
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Billy Fredagsvik, new holding is 2,459 shares
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Ove Ellefsen, new holding is 2,844 shares
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Sten Roar Martinsen, new holding is 3,515 shares
- Company Secretary Hans Martin Heikvam, new holding is 3,748 shares