Norsk Hydro ASA's employees have agreed to purchase shares under a general arrangement offered to the employees of Norsk Hydro ASA each year.
All employees in Norway have been offered to purchase shares valued at NOK 10,000, with a 25 percent discount. For employees taking part in this arrangement, the share price is NOK 20.39 per share, for 367 shares, and will be transferred by the end of April 2013.
The following primary insiders have under the above mentioned scheme each agreed to purchase 367 shares:
- President and CEO Svein Richard Brandtzæg, holding before purchase is 123,251
- Executive Vice President and CFO Eivind Kallevik, holding before purchase is 3,087
- Executive Vice President Wenche Agerup, holding before purchase is 42,020
- Executive Vice President Arvid Moss, holding before purchase is 98,582
- Executive Vice President Hilde Merete Aasheim, holding before purchase is 36,698
- Executive Vice President Johnny Undeli, holding before purchase is 38,238
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Billy Fredagsvik, holding before purchase is 2,459
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Ove Ellefsen, holding before purchase is 2,844
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Sten Roar Martinsen, holding before purchase is 3,515
- Company Secretary Anne-Lene Midseim, holding before purchase is 2,700
Certain statements included within this announcement contain forward-looking information, including, without limitation, those relating to (a) forecasts, projections and estimates, (b) statements of management's plans, objectives and strategies for Hydro, such as planned expansions, investments or other projects, (c) targeted production volumes and costs, capacities or rates, start-up costs, cost reductions and profit objectives, (d) various expectations about future developments in Hydro's markets, particularly prices, supply and demand and competition, (e) results of operations, (f) margins, (g) growth rates, (h) risk management, as well as (i) statements preceded by "expected", "scheduled", "targeted", "planned", "proposed", "intended" or similar statements.
Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, these forward-looking statements are based on a number of assumptions and forecasts that, by their nature, involve risk and uncertainty. Various factors could cause our actual results to differ materially from those projected in a forward-looking statement or affect the extent to which a particular projection is realized. Factors that could cause these differences include, but are not limited to: our continued ability to reposition and restructure our upstream and downstream aluminium business; changes in availability and cost of energy and raw materials; global supply and demand for aluminium and aluminium products; world economic growth, including rates of inflation and industrial production; changes in the relative value of currencies and the value of commodity contracts; trends in Hydro's key markets and competition; and legislative, regulatory and political factors.
No assurance can be given that such expectations will prove to have been correct. Hydro disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.