Optimum protection – without affecting taste. High-quality food cans must fulfil a number of functions. The cans must afford adequate protection to the contents, they must promote sale of the product, and they must be easy to handle for the consumer.
- Deep-drawn cans, lids and tabs can be produced in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
- Our plant in Holmestrand, Norway, provides flexibility in planning production runs and a wider range of gauges and widths.
- The coatings used are selected according to the end use and the expected shelf life of the filled cans.
- Apart from the exterior gold and clear lacquers, two different systems can be supplied as a base coat for printing, either a size coat, or a white polyester coating.
- The latest UV-curing inks can be used.
- All the interior coatings are certified and approved in accordance with the migration values set by the American FDA, and the Resolution AP (96) 5 of the Council of Europe.
- None of our coatings are formulated with, or are raw materials containing BFDGE or Bisphenol-F knowingly added to our products.
- Food cans