Lightweight aluminium packaging gives sheer enjoyment. Ready-to-serve meals need to be packaged in an optimum manner, since they are often transported over long distances to the customer. They are robust, physiologically harmless and easy to produce.
- Good formability.
- Physiologically harmless – meets the requirements of German (BGA) and American (FDA) food laws.
- Good mechanical protection.
- Can be combined with other materials.
- The packaging must also safeguard the taste of the contents and be convenient to use.
- With these advantages semi-rigid containers are widely used for catering, in the aviation industry, in canteens and for domestic use.
- Hydro manufactures plain and lacquered strip for semi-rigid containers in thickness ranging from 0.055 to 0.290 mm – primarily for the food industry but also for technical applications.
- The packaging can be made extremely attractive by lacquering and printing.
- Semi-rigid containers used for catering, in the aviation industry, in canteens and for domestic use.