In Hydro’s state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, quality assurance and environmental protection rightfully belong together. We draw on extensive know-how, accumulated over many years, to give customers support in the development of their products.
- The coating used may be one of the standard Hydrocoat systems, or a coating formulated to have the required properties for a particular use.
- For decorative purposes, a range of standard colors and special colors, as well as the full range of gloss levels are available in most coating types.
- A lacquer coating is normally applied to the reverse side of the coil and this may have compatibility with normal insulating foams, as well as with typical bonding adhesives.
- Customers are recommended to confirm compatibility with the particular bonding or foaming system used with samples that we are ready to provide.
- The reverse coating also acts as a protector to the front coating, reducing the risk of pressure and metal marking, and as a lubricant in the forming process.
- Industrial doors, private homes
- Bonding applications
- Finstock, heat recovery systems
- Tunnel cladding