Navarra at a glance
- 2 Presses (2.000 and 4.000 MT)
- Supply capacity for large profiles, up to 21 kg / m in weight and 15.5 m in length.
- Extrusion of aluminum profiles, precision cutting, machining. Own casthouse for aluminium recycling. Custom alloys.
- IATF 16949 certification for the automotive sector.
- ASI certification, commitment to sustainability.
Hydro Extrusions Navarra offers aluminum solutions for automotive, transportation, renewable energy, and a wide range of industry applications.
It has two presses, 2.000 and 4.000 MT, which allow the supply of large profiles: from 150 gr/m to 21 kg/m and 15.5 m in length.
In addition to the standard alloys of 1000, 3000 and 6000 series, Hydro Extrusions Navarra offers its customers customized alloys that improve the performance of the profiles in terms of resistance and behavior in machining operations.
Do you need more than aluminum profiles?
Hydro Extrusions Navarra has facilities for precision cuts, machining and CNC operations, with the possibility of applying surface treatments such as painting or anodizing. Our technical department supports our clients throughout the production process, from the design of the profile to the finished product.
Our testing laboratory ensures 100% traceability of our products and compliance with the most demanding quality requirements.
Products and services in Hydro Extrusions Navarra are certified:
- ISO 9001: Quality in our products and processes
- ISO 14001: committed to the environment (extrusion and casthouse)
- ISO 50001: improving our energy efficiency
- EN 15008: CE marking
- IATF 16949: we comply with the requirements of the automotive sector
- DAP: environmental product declaration
Hydro Extrusions Navarra also has the ASI (Aluminum Stewardship Initiative) certification, the highest internationally recognized standard for the evaluation of good practices related to sustainability. More sustainable and socially responsible products, available to our customers.
This company has received a 50% co-financed aid by the European Regional Development Fund through the FEDER 2014-2020 Operational Program of Navarra.
This company has received a subsidy from Gobierno de Navarra within the framework of the 2021 call for investment aid in large industrial companies.