You can watch a recording of from Hydro's Capital Markets Day above (excuding EVP Roundtables and investor meetings).
Each year, Hydro holds a Capital Markets Day event to present strategies and ambitions for investors, analysts and journalists. Presentations are in English.
Virtual: Webcast or conference call. See options to join below.
09:00 – 10:30 (all times CET)
Hydro strategy by:
- President and CEO Hilde Merete Aasheim
- Executive Vice Presidents (EVPs) John Thuestad, Helena Nonka, Paul Warton, Eivind Kallevik and Arvid Moss
- Heads of Hydro REIN, Hydro Havrand, and Batteries: Olivier Girardot, Per Christian Eriksen, and Morten Halleraker
10:30 - 10:45 Break
10:45 - 12:30 Financial update followed by Q&A
- EVP and CFO Pål Kildemo
- Q&A with presenters
13:00 – 17:00 EVP Roundtables and investor meetings
To register for events in connection with Capital Markets Day 2021, please visit this website for more information. Deadline for registration is December 8, 2021 at 12.00.
Alternatives for joining
The event is fully virtual. You have two options for joining:
- Alternative one (video): You can follow the presentation and Q&A by joining the webcast.
- Alternative two (audio): You can listen to the presentation and Q&A by dial-in via conference call link.
To ask questions during the Q&A, please join the conference call option by following the directions in this link. You will not be able to ask questions through the webcast.