Position: President & CEO of Norsk Hydro ASA since May 8, 2019
Year of birth and nationality: 1958, Norwegian citizen
Number of shares in Norsk Hydro ASA: 125 803 as of May 12, 2022
- 2019 President & CEO of Hydro.
- 2012-2019 Executive Vice President for Primary Metal and Metal Market and member of the corporate management board in Hydro.
- 2009-2012 Executive Vice President for Primary Metal, member of the corporate management board in Hydro.
- 2008-2009 Executive Vice President for Aluminium Metal, member of the corporate management board.
- 2006-2008 she headed the integration planning process between Statoil and Hydro and reporting to CEO of Statoil from the transaction was announced up till Day 1 of the new merged company. After the merger, she became head of HR, HSE, CSR as well as Global Business Services in Statoil, and a member of the corporate management board in Statoil.
- Aasheim started in Hydro in 2005 as Head of HR, HSE and CSR and member of corporate management board.
- Several senior positions in Elkem from 1986 to 2005. Head of HR and HSE. Executive Vice President Silicon Metal division and member of the corporate management board.
- Member of ERT (European Round Table) and member of ICMM (International Council of Metal and Mining)
- Master's degree in Business Administration NHH, Bergen, Norway (1982).
- Certified Public accountant NHH, Bergen, Norway (statsautorisert revisor) (1984).