Position: Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Norsk Hydro ASA since 2019
Year of birth and nationality: 1984, Norwegian citizen
Number of shares in Norsk Hydro ASA: 24 472 as of April 2023
- In Hydro since 2008 with several key positions including Head of Investor Relations and latest Head of Finance in Primary Metal.
- Areas of responsibility include Group IT & Digitalization, Mergers & Acquisition and Procurement in addition to Global Business Services. The head of Internal Audit reports to Kildemo for administrative purposes.
- Acting Executive Vice President of Primary Metal from May 8, 2019, until he became Chief Financial Officer on August 15, 2019.
- Board position in the Future Leaders development program since 2020.
- Master’s degree in Economics and Finance from Heriot-Watt University (Edinburgh, Scotland, 2008)