In Hydro, we are committed to creating long-term value for our shareholders and delivering a competitive total shareholder return.
- Attractive long-term industry fundamentals: Growing demand for aluminium supported with substitution trends.
- Synergies and flexibility within a fully integrated aluminium value chain: From raw materials to end-customer solutions and closed-loop recycling.
- Industry leadership in sustainability as a long-term license to operate: The industry’s lowest carbon footprint, supported by high share of renewable energy sources and continued growth in recycling. We put high effort into HSE and CSR/ESG initiatives.
- Adding value through high-end products based on technology leadership and innovation: Our product and process innovation include the world’s most energy and climate efficient aluminium production at the Karmøy technology pilot.
- Improvement culture, operational and commercial excellence: We have a proven track record of continuous efficiency improvements, lifting earning potential since 2009.
- Strong relative industry positions: World-class assets, high-end products and leading market positions.
- Financial strength and flexibility: Strong balance sheet and liquidity allows us to navigate the industry cyclicality, enables disciplined capital allocation and results in predictable and competitive dividend.