Micro-channel heat exchangers
If you are looking to maximize the competitive advantages of an all-aluminium heat exchanger, then brazed micro-channel heat exchangers are for you.
Sustainable HVAC heat exchangers
As environmental legislations toughen, affecting product recycling potential, efficiency, refrigerants and refrigerant charge, HVACR manufacturers are looking to optimize their products. Aluminium can solve many of these issues due to its physical properties. And because it can be extruded to extremely tight tolerances – steel and copper cannot – we can manufacture micro-channel tubes.
Substituting with aluminium
Aluminium is much lighter and costs much less per weight unit than copper. This means that you can get three meters of aluminium tube for the price of one meter of copper tube.
Combining micro-channel tubes with our proprietary slotted welded aluminium manifolds allows you to exploit the potential that an all-aluminium solution provides. This technology allows your company to:
- Reduce your system refrigerant charge by as much as 40 %
- Improve your energy efficiency/coefficient of performance by up to 10 %
- Reduce your raw material consumption by more than 50 %
- Reduce your applied cost compared to aluminium and copper heat exchangers
- Easily recycle your all-aluminium system
Aluminium is the most viable solution for increasing efficiency while reducing overall costs. In essence, it just got less expensive to be more environmentally friendly.