Name of trademark should be using the Hydro font; Arial – with the trademark symbol ®. It should always be used together with the phrase ‘– a trademark of Hydro’ and the Hydro logo, as shown below.
- The following three elements should always be used for registered trademarks:
- name of trademark
- ‘- a trademark of Hydro’
- Hydro logo
The symbol ® shall be used only in the country where the trademark is registered.
- Trademark name should be written in Arial Regular
- ‘- a trademark of Hydro’ should be written in Arial Regular Italic, and not be longer than the trademark name itself
- Logo height should match the total height of the trademark name and the phrase ‘- a trademark of Hydro’
- Position between all three elements should be fixed - as shown:
- horizontally or
- All general rules for the use of the Hydro logo applies (ex. enough space around the logo).
What is a trademark?
- Any sign that can be graphically reproduced
- Words, slogans, names, logos, graphic elements, letters, numbers, sound, scent, movements
- A trademark must not be confusingly similar to the marks of others, determined based on the similarity of the marks and the similarity of the products they are associated with
- Must be able to distinguish commercial origin
The trademark is either registered, established or used as a mark (business trait)
|No need to register the trademark|
Registered trademark symbol
The trademark is registered in a market and may only be used for such marks in that specific market
|Must be registered|