The following primary insiders will on April 2, 2014, acquire Hydro shares under the above mentioned program at NOK 29.70 per share.
|Name||Shares to be acquired||Holding after LTI purchase|
|President and CEO Svein Richard Brandtzæg||30 611||160 229|
|Executive Vice President and CFO Eivind Kallevik||11 285||20 739|
|Executive Vice President Wenche Agerup||12 311||54 698|
|Executive Vice President Oliver Bell||19 922||70 553|
|Executive Vice President Arvid Moss||12 400||117 349|
|Executive Vice President Hilde Merete Aasheim||13 298||50 363|
|Executive Vice President Johnny Undeli||14 253||52 858|
A total of 121,271 shares will be sold by Hydro to the participants in the Long Term Incentive program.
Hydro holds 30,087,972 own shares after this transaction and the number of outstanding shares are 2,038,910,304.
In addition, all employees employed by Norsk Hydro in Norway have been offered to purchase shares valued at NOK 10,000, with a 25 percent discount, under a general arrangement offered each year. For employees taking part in this arrangement, the share price is NOK 22.28 per share, for 336 shares, and will be transferred by the end of April 2014.
The following primary insiders have under the scheme each agreed to purchase 336 shares:
- President and CEO Svein Richard Brandtzæg
- Executive Vice President and CFO Eivind Kallevik
- Executive Vice President Wenche Agerup
- Executive Vice President Arvid Moss
- Executive Vice President Hilde Merete Aasheim
- Executive Vice President Johnny Undeli
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Billy Fredagsvik
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Ove Ellefsen
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Sten Roar Martinsen
- Company Secretary Anne-Lene Midseim