- Founded in 1990
- 430 employees
- 4 locations - Tønder, Bredebro, Bedsted and Løgumkloster
- Product development
- MPE and PDT cutting facilities, added value and coating
- Precision drawn tubes, extruded MPE tubes, extruded coolers, cables, Hycot coated tubes, Hybraz coated MPE, HyLife products
- ASI Certified (Aluminium Stewardship Initiative)
- Certified by IATF 16949, ISO 50001, ISO 14001
- 3 presses
- 7 high-speed cutters
- 28 cutting lines
- 12 drawing facilities
Hydro Precision Tubing Tønder a.s has more than 30 years of experience of developing
and manufacturing extruded
and precision drawn
tubes and profiles in aluminum
Most of our products are purchased by the automotive
industry in Europe, the United States and Asia and used in heat exchanger systems
or other forms of transport of media by gas or liquid.
In addition to tubes and profiles for the cooling-heating industry, we have over time developed niche products for various other markets. Our aluminum products are finding increased interest in the HVAC
- Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning market in both consumer and industrial products, where copper tubes have so far been the conventional material.
To make your product even more sustainable, we offer our low-carbon product series Hydro CIRCAL and Hydro REDUXA. These are designed to help you achieve your sustainability goals and meet the demands of the increasingly climate-conscious consumers. We can also ensure that the manufactured products are designed with the environment in mind.
Hydro Precision Tubing Tønder has been developing more sustainable aluminium solutions in cooperation with our customers for over 50 years. Let us know how we can help you!
Contact your customer service representative and ask for an individual offer or get more details about your aluminium profile solution and write us via the contact form.