- Built in 1941, during World War II
- 160 employees
- More than 480 customers
- 2 extrusion presses – 7” and 11”
- 1 casthouse
- Fabrication area
- Extrusion capacity: 20.000 tons/year
- ASI certified
- ISO certified according 14001 and 9001
- IATF 16949 certified
- OHSAS 18001 certified
Hydros plant in Feltre is producing especially customized extruded aluminum profiles, but has also a wide standard profiles catalogue.
Thanks to its long experience and extended know-how, the technical department is able to assist customers in developing their products; more than that, we can supply complete aluminium solutions, including the extruded profile plus fabrication and surface treatment.
Inside Feltre plant a fabrication area is also available, equipped with:
- CNC Satellite Emmegi 5 axis, max. 10500 mm x 600 mm
- CNC Quaser 3+1 axis, max. 1200 mm x 500 mm
- Cutting line Vegamatic 3 axis (controlled), max. section 168 mm x 150 mm
- Cutting line Ferrari, max. section 400x200 mm
- Welding line Carpano, max. length 7000 mm
- Fronius CMT robotic welding cell (ABB), max. 2000 mm x 500 mm
- Collaborative robot Kuka IIWA
Are you interested in a tailor-made aluminium solution, which fits your own needs?
Contact us and we’ll be glad to assist thanks to our know-how and our capabilities in extrusion, fabrication and surface treatment.
If a “simple” extruded profile is not enough, and you are interested in developing a sustainable product, our technical team will give you valuable advices which will help you in creating a really green product.
More than that, with our brand new alloys Hydro REDUXA and Hydro CIRCAL, you will get a product which is certified to have a low footprint, and will help you in reaching your sustainability targets while ensuring a tailor made aluminium solution, which perfectly fits your needs!
We keep building together a better world, lighter and greener, with aluminium; contact us now, dare us and give us a try!