Aluminum Extrusions Manufacturer in Minnesota
Hydro Extrusion is the world’s leading soft alloy aluminum extruder. When your business is seeking an aluminum extrusions manufacturer in Minnesota, consider the phenomenal resources we offer with 23 locations and 65 extrusion presses across North America, providing design, extrusion, finishing and fabrication services for clients in all consumer, commercial and industrial markets.
Following are some of the value-added advantages for manufacturers who choose Hydro Extrusion as a supplier:
- Global presence
- Innovative design solutions
- Expertise on light weighting
- Just-In-Time delivery
- Unlimited manufacturing possibilities
- Quality assurance
- Turnkey sub-assembly delivery
- Long term partnership
Aluminum extrusions are essential lightweight, strong and corrosion-resistant parts required for glass work, windows and doors, mechanical parts, heat sinks, framing and for parts used in a wide variety of engines, motors, industrial equipment and robotics. They are used in every imaginable industry, from home appliances to transportation, making aluminum one of the worlds’ most widely used metals.
With nearly 40 years of expertise in the residential and commercial building industry, we offer a full range of extruded aluminum profiles that can meet every architectural requirement:
- Railing systems (including aluminum and glass combinations)
- Panel and Sun Control systems
- Architectural components including column covers, decorative trellis, sun control systems, access gates, privacy panels, divider panels and ornamental fencing
- Storefront systems
- Thermal Barrier manufacturing capabilities in Chemical Fill & Debridge and Iso-Bar
- Alumax shower and bath enclosures
- Access systems including ramps, stair towers, pedestrian bridges, walkways, stairs, landings and gangways
- Window and door framing systems and components
- Walkway covers
- Spectator seating
- Rigid aluminum electrical conduit
Other specialty areas include:
- Vehicle Design and Manufacturing
Hydro brings a history of transit technology and technical achievement to North America. For decades in Europe, Asia and South America, we have been providing full support for vehicle design and manufacturing to develop the most advanced and efficient global transit systems. With a full range of fabrication and assembly services, from Friction Stir Welding to sub-assemblies to complete structures, our turnkey solutions will lower your manufacturing costs and increase productivity.
- Automotive and Trucks
Hydro’s leading edge technology is an innovator in the automotive/light truck and heavy-duty truck industries. We serve virtually every brand across North America and around the world with an extensive range of components and systems for vehicles, such as safety parts, engine parts, high finish trim, chassis components, seat components, structural parts and electrical parts.
- Renewable Energy
Choosing the right development partner in the expanding solar industry is critical. As the world’s largest aluminum extrusion company, we offer the knowledge, capacity and quality to provide the best solutions for our customers in the solar and wind power industry. Some of the components that will support your designs include photovoltaic mounting systems, solar module frames and components, concentrated solar collector frames, inverter housings and components, turbine mounting brackets and frames, and CSP structures.
Hydro offers unsurpassed fabricating experience in these and other areas:
- Friction Stir Welding
- CNC Machining Centers
- Energy Absorption Technology
- Robotic Welding
- Precision cutting, punching, forming and bending
- Deburring, beveling/chamfering
- Painting, anodizing, powder coating and labeling
- ISO 9001-2008 Certification
When your business requires an aluminum extrusions manufacturer in Minnesota, the Midwest or elsewhere in North America, Hydro Extrusion offers efficient solutions in large circle size and multi-void hollow extrusions and complex profiles, a wide range of alloys and surface finishes, single-source fabrication, component assembly, kitting and logistics, and product development.